MIA n back in action !

jumper

howdy ho people!

LOng long time no c

unfortunately and abruptly i had some issues to resolve and finally after along while its all more or less settled. Hope everyone is still kicking hard !

ont he counter part, and as part of leaving fish minding in the "good hands" of my lovely sister my fish population has been almost totally decimated :lol: . With the exclusion of one tank which astoundingly survived. and some scattered survivors.

time for a serious clean up, n get working again :lol: !!

cheers and all the best!

unfortunately no, all that i have left are 2 pk, 1 melano wannabe and a whole bunch of turq young females

every single other male that looked promising decided to visit his great great grandfather. On the female bunch they are a spawn that was in the garage and mixed up from 3-4 spawns

Oh goody! You'll have to start again! That's still fun! I think I'm just glad there's people back down here with me, trying to grow their spawns - you know... if they ever bloody spawn!

What line are you going to focus on this time?

So you're back in sunny Melbourne? At least in Melbourne there's loads of jobs and at the end of the day $$ makes the world go round.

I lost my best male dayaks too so my lines are all kaput. Starting up a larger NPT in a 2ft cube, just going to keep female bettas in community tank, no breeding until I get more time.

Archived