Does anyone know where to get a turkey baster?

windyzz

Soo yehh.. I've been looking for this item for a month, and still couldnt find any yet currently. None of my LFS nearby sells any turkey baster, rather they offered me gravel vacuum instead (which i bought).

So does anybody know where to get it?

Thankx

Erwin

Hi Erwin

I'm not sure where you are located but I'm in Melbourne and I got a large glass Turkey baster from a kitchen retail chain called House for about 6 bucks. There were more expensive ones but this one does the trick perfectly :D

If you don't have a House shop nearby any one of those homewares stores would probably stock it.

Good luck :lol:

Nic

:D

Platic In My Opinion (IMO) would be the better choice. as I've had several glass basters break when tapped ever so slightly on the tank side. and It's a pain in the butt To get The glass out Of the tank Again

but Yeah mainly From stores such as Kmart and Such you should Be able to get A cheap baster from

Supermarkets have them as well in the kitchen utensils section. But shop around because they come in different sizes. I prefer the bigger ones because in smaller tanks it's possible to clean the bottom without getting your hands wet. The last time I looked in Coles they only had these little short ones which are just useless for using in coke bottles.

Archived