My New Boys

Ned

hey guys these are my new boys, they were extremly hard to capture, im lucky i got awesome camera skills lol :photo:

im not ready, and i dont think they are, do get critiqued yet.

this is my silver pk, he turns a pale blue sometimes as well.

silverpk.JPG

and this guy, i really like him, he's a blue(sometimes green) with red in him. i really like his colour.

can anyone help to tell me what tail type he is, do all young guys look like that with their tails?

blueredboy.JPG

I like your plakat, he's a lovely smooth shape!

Not sure on the multi male, he looks like a delta, but the way the fin is shaped, he may well have been a SD at some point. It looks a bit thick for that to be his full reach. He might benefit from some exercise :photo:

i got them from a guy named paul... i have a few silver/grey pk's (apparent hmpk lines)... if your interested in one i suppose we could trade fish?

Nothing to trade at the moment. And trying to control my impulse to buy every attractive betta I see. But would be very interested in a better photo :photo:

the silver one looks pretty old, id say about 8 months or so, but that blue/red boy is only a few months im guessing, about three maybe.

yeah i have a few silvers, the others i have got some red wash in them, they look really nice. i have a young fella i think will turn out a delta or super delta also in that grey/silver colour.

Archived