New Boy

Celeste84

lol i was REALLY REALLY close to buying him (if he was the one that came in last week that looked a lot like that, was he down the far end closest to the road?) but i figured i have 4 VTs lol and 3 cts and shimmer and my 6 girls now lol... and running outta space again...

i've never seen an orange dalmation in any of the local stores here, so that was a nice surprise, but what REALLY got me was the orange/yellow mix in the body :D i never thought you could get a bicolour like that before :D tossing up breeding him - i've got yellows and cambodians, so they might make a nice match, although the extended red in the cambodian might ruin the colouring :P gonna have a quick look for a girl to go with him in the LFS' tomorrow.

stacey, good thing you didn't get him last week. there were only 6 survivors of a fungal infection from that batch of fish - this guy has been in a UV filtered tank for the last week with some melafix and salt (hence the small tears in his fins). but he healed up nicely :) and yeah he was right near the corner :P i really like the look of the blue cambodian VT they had, but once i saw this fella i just had to get him instead!

been years since i owned a VT :P

what i would love is to breed him to another orange dalmation or such, but i doubt i'll find a girl like that in tamworth tomorrow LOL

the yellows still need some time to grow - probably a good month or two at least, so we'll just have to wait and see :P

• 3 weeks later...

Archived