Post counts

Why is it if I have already posted in a thread and when I post another post in the same thread the post count remains the same? I'd ask Mouse, but she is sleeping and had a migrain all night. Seems to me I have been on 44 posts for a while now.

ONLY FISH POSTS COUNT. The forum has been tweaked to only count posts from fish-related posts. This is in an attempt to keep the site fish focussed and stop people being able to spam 1 liner posts in order to get to the top-level forums, because that just makes the forum all fluff and no content. We want guality, not quantity! It has however had the added benefit of making Lambo and Edie very eager to welcome all the guests! (not that the intro forum will increase their post count, but they are certainly trying :D)

LMAO. Hey...my "welcome" still counts as warmth welcome! Now, talking about fish posts, which forum is that? certainly not in the gossip area right? And how did u get a post count of 450 already. That's not fair! hahahaha

:D i've been here for a few months, and the php board didn't have this feature. And well, you *know* i love the sound of my own..text? At the moment, fish posts count in ADVANCED BETTA HOBBYISTS (the 4 forums in that category) and GENERAL AQUARIA (the 5 forums in that category) I assume that later down the track we will probably allow posts to count in the classifieds category too, as that usually branches into chatter about types of fish and the like :D

Archived