New Lfs Adopted Fish

Tuataress

Hi - I just couldn't resist, not one but 3 new betta's (and 4 fems) - now I have to go out and find the right tanks for them all!

Here they are:

First we have Jupiter - a firey ball of HM

Posted Image

next up: Othello, the Moor of Wembley, Othello loves to strutt his stuff

Posted Image

and here's Pugsley - not the prettiest fish in the tank, but he is such a greater dancer

Posted Image

All purchased from the Churchlands city farmers - thanks Jasmin!!

I think I have room at home a couple more.. oh then I have the bedrooms to house them all, I've got plenty of space!!

Take care all

Forgot to ask - what sort of females did you get? :P

a blue one, a green one, a pale blue one and on red on :)

I'm not sure - just normal girl fish - there was only a choice in colour.

Jasmin was going to get hm girls in - but didn't arrive.

Aquarium city in Bayswater had a few different fem's a while ago,

but it has been about month since I saw a reasonable selection of fem's

I just wanted them to get the boys on edge!!

Here they are - look hard now! The tetra's aren't real - just painted on

Posted Image

Yoshimi is the light red one (she fights pink robots) :) , Artemis is the queen of the tank - she is the dark blue one,Inga is the pale blue one - she is the runt of the tank

then there is Emily - the emerald one

Hi E-N, yepp it's a good palce to buy your fish, Jasmin is really passionate about her fish, which is good for everyone, mostly for the fish! I have 3 plants on the bottom of the tank and about 3 floating plants. The tank is about 25 litres, they chase each other but no one has really been beaten up - yet. Artemis is mostly chasing Emily - I think she is just stamping her authority otherwise I think Emily would be the next in charge. Artemis had a couple of nics out of her fins when I got her - so she was probably fighting for tank order in the store! Yoshimi and Inga do ok staying out of the way. They group together in the morning in the corner of the tank and say good morning to me; but I know they're only after food, witches :)

Archived