Some New Koi

Mango4Jade

Since Phil posted pics of his new koi, I might as well do the same :cheer: Well, he still got to see them so I might as well post them :D Please give Negative and Positive comments :D All comments are valuable :)

1. Gin Matsuba (Platnium) - Purchased from Breeder for $50 and is just below 30cm.

Posted Image

2. Female Kohaku - Purchased from Australian Koi Farm for $100 and is about 15cm. Very nice Red and Im going to use it to breed.

Posted Image

3. Greyish Black Koi with Red Pattern underneath. Given by a friend today, female and approx 20cm.

Posted Image

Mango :)

I agree with you all :P The first one is a stunner :( This specific fish caught my eyes at my friends pond, I just said "That fish is very nice!" and his reply "$50 and you can have it!" :P I gave him the money and then we caught it :P I thought it was $100 atleast :( Goldfish is good too. I got a few in my pond ^_^

Here are some photos of 4 new koi i purchased last yesterday. They were in a shallow and small pond, if i could rescue all of them i would, but the others were in very bad shape and were infected. I had to give them a strong salt dip and a body inspection before getting released in the pond. I also added a dosage of Interpets to prevent for parasites.

1. Tancho Showa. Hoping the red on the body will fade, then this koi will go to the next koi show :D

Posted Image

2. Kohaku. Not show fish, but a nice pond fish. Red very intense and got a weird pattern.

Posted Image

3. Kujaku (smaller) and Kohaku (one from above). Kujaku a unique pond fish.

Posted Image

4. Kohaku, Strong red and looks like Inazuma pattern (lighting pattern).

Posted Image

Mango :D

Archived