Hey

y2jdaze

Hey everyone :eadshake: I'm Stacey from Tamworth, NSW, Australia. I'm almost 24. I found your site through my flatmate who found it through an e-mail she sent to a betta breeder because we were looking at getting a few bettas but they were too far away to send by courier. I keep bettas and currently own 4 of my own "Naitch" who is a very pale white pink with a little bit of "red purple" and very light blue through his little swim fins.. "Rey Rey" who is a blue, pink, purple, red, white... his tail is gorgeous! "Gene" who is dark bright red with blue/green fluoresence and a little female who is (atm kinda brown coz i just got her and she's still a bit stressed) blue and red i think. Outside my fishies i love music and tv, web design kinda stuff, neopets, horses, dogs, cats ;) i love animals :betta: Are we able to post piccies of our fish here? gotta run :( ~Stacey

Hi there Stacey welcome to AusAq. I know someone who's moving to Tamworth soon ;) Neopets, :betta: sorry, it's been ages since I've been to that website, I had the Cow and the Elephant, and they had their own snowbunny and some other pet pets :( feel free to post pics of any/all of ur pets. Post pics of ur fish in the Showroom section :eadshake: you need something like Photobucket tho to "store" the images on. someone with more tech jargon and knowledge will be able to help you with that :( Have fun reading all past and present posts :(

ok i think i worked out this pic thing :betta: here is Gene, his metallic is actually more blue than the pic shows, and he's a bit cold, he's a bit brighter now i've put him into a tank with a nice warm heater ;)

Posted Image

and this is Naitch :eadshake: the pics are a bit blury tho..

Posted ImagePosted Image

.... onto next post.. too many pics here!

This is Rey Rey... i love his tail :eadshake: the bottom one is taken under a lamp so colour looks different

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

and last but not least a pic of Lita my little tiny girl. she is stressed in this pic as i just got her, she was much darker and colourful with blue and red in the shop.

Posted Image

Let me know what you think of them :betta: sorry if this takes up heaps of space!

~Stacey

Archived