Birthday Party!

Puggle

Hi everyone!

I'm having a birthday dinner (nothing too fancy) and it would be really nice if some of the canberra people could come. It's at:

Corque Restaurant & Bar

Franklin St, Manuka (across from the cinema)

7:30pm Friday, 13 January

cheers,

Veronica

EDIT: Changed to

Wig & Pen

Canberra House Arcade, Alinga St, Civic

7:30pm Saturday, 14 January

Thanks guys :cheer: Looks like it might be a very quiet night. Most of my family and friends are in Queensland, and Mr Puggle has to work. But it seemed as good a time as any to catch up with people I haven't seen for a while or maybe meet a few new faces. The food is really good there too :)

Happy birthday for Friday the 13th :cheer: Veronica. I work Friday nights, otherwise I would have loved to have come! Are you going to see a movie afterwards?? As someone else who was born in January (as are all the BESTEST people, I've discovered!!) I remember what it was like when the family took off on their holidays at that time.... At least you can play the guilt trip to the max on them!!! Hope it's a good one. Sue

Seems like everyone's busy that night! Who would've thought I'd have such bad luck organising something on Friday the 13th? ;) If anyone's up for a beer or two on Saturday night, I'll be meeting some people from another forum at the Wig & Pen. :)

Archived