Regard's From Indonesia

trada

Hello everybody ...

Let me introduce my self..

I'm Trada and i'm a breeder of Bettas ( Halfmoon, Plakat, Crowntail, Giant, etc )

Live in Jakarta, Indonesia..

I hope can get a lot of friends and knowledges from this forum :) ,

We can talk each other about all things about bettas , the problem, mystery , fact, habits, etc

You can find me on my page Trada Betta Store or by email at muhammadtrada@yahoo.com

See yaaa guyss ...

Very thanks can join in this group .

Flare Greetings

Trada

Australia just finished Summer so are now onto Autumn. The weather is never stable enough down here to be able to keep bettas outdoors like you would (I'm assuming). Over summer we might be able to, but they would freeze over in winter (not really but they would die).

Ohh I see, have you test using styrofoam box for bettas, I think styrofoam can reduce of temperature change in day and night ..

it also can be media breeding , and try to using heater (y) ... maybe it works in that condition

Selamat datang to the forum Trada.

Which part of Jakata are you from? My daughter has just come back from Jakata and she loved it. I look forward to talking Betta with you

Sampi Jampa

Cheers

Les

Hey Les, nice to know you, thanks for speak in Bahasa Indonesia :) ,, it very great ,

I live in South Jakarta, H.R Rasuna Said street, Epicentrum Districk , Kuningan,

Ohh my god, if sometimes your daughter come to Jakarta again just send me a message and I will meet her :),

anyway, what bussines of your daughter in Jakarta ?

Ofcourse I'm very glad you want to talk about betta with me :), I'm waiting, you can contact my e-mail or facebook or twitter :),

hey trada

i've seen some of your fish on the facebook group (i think youve spoken to my partner james a few times)

anyway they are lovely fish.

cant wait to see more of them!

hope you enjoy ausaqua

Hey buddy, yes I was posted some bettas on group to share with all members in there :),

Yes, I have some conversation with him, and he would like to import a lot of fish from me,

But the procces is different went send fish into australia, :) ...

Flare Greetings

Trada

Salamat Malam Trada

My daughters boyfriend is Indonesian. He has just moved back to Indonesia and lives in Jakata. He is an actor and model she plans on visiting durring her Universaty breaks. We will be visiting him in june or july I think so maby catch up then. I would like to visit a few Betta breeders when I come to Jakata and get a nice Cupang Serat for My daughters boyfriend Kevin. I will look for your face book page and try and talk then.

Sampi Jampa

Cheers

Les

Salamat Malam Trada

My daughters boyfriend is Indonesian. He has just moved back to Indonesia and lives in Jakata. He is an actor and model she plans on visiting durring her Universaty breaks. We will be visiting him in june or july I think so maby catch up then. I would like to visit a few Betta breeders when I come to Jakata and get a nice Cupang Serat for My daughters boyfriend Kevin. I will look for your face book page and try and talk then.

Sampi Jampa

Cheers

Les

Selamat Malam Les (y) :)

what the full name of your daughter boyfriend ? ...

WOW .... Great great .. i'm glad to see you soon Les , You know If Jakarta have very bad traffic jam :( , I hope you enjoy with this Les,

Just inform to me few days before you goes to Jakarta visit your daughter's BF . :) ,

I would like to invite you traveling Jakarta with motorcycle :D *LOL ... I can croosing the traffic jam and more fast than use car, taxi or public transportation .

I'm waiting you in Facebook :) ..

just add me : muhammadtrada@yahoo.com ... We can talk to much on there ....

Cheerssssss

Trada

Hi Trada,

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to swapping ideas and learning more about your breeding setups :)

Can't wait to see pictures of some of your fish either - we all go crazy for photos of amazing Bettas here *lol*

See you around the forum

Jarrod

Hi Trada,

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to swapping ideas and learning more about your breeding setups :)/>

Can't wait to see pictures of some of your fish either - we all go crazy for photos of amazing Bettas here *lol*/>

See you around the forum

Jarrod

Hey Jarrod,

:D , soon i would like to take some photos of my breeding setup (y) ,

But in this week I didn't breed bettas, so I can't take the pictures,

In the next breeding I will docomentation step by step ,

You can see my orange halfmon in another room anyway :D ,

Flare Cheersssss

Trada