More Pictures!

WOW you really have expanded - my god, they're addictive aren't they???

That gas dragon has the biggest ventrals I've ever seen! I've always wanted to do a line of thicker fuller ventrals, the pastel on the lighter dragon is really intriguing, I dont usually like litre bodied betta, but he's amazing

(nice dorsal on him, he might have double tail in his genetics)

If these are all from Adrian, he's really getting in some quality stock, very impressed!

xx

Are you sure that is a dumbo (last one) the pecs look same as normal...Nice fish but.

I bought him as a dumbo and his Pectorals are a little bigger than most of my other males although I kind of just thought they would grow more, his partner certainly doesn't have them so you could very well be right.

WOW you really have expanded - my god, they're addictive aren't they???

That gas dragon has the biggest ventrals I've ever seen! I've always wanted to do a line of thicker fuller ventrals, the pastel on the lighter dragon is really intriguing, I dont usually like litre bodied betta, but he's amazing

(nice dorsal on him, he might have double tail in his genetics)

If these are all from Adrian, he's really getting in some quality stock, very impressed!

xx

These are all from Adrian and there is still one that I haven't posted because he is extremely difficult to photograph but i very much like him! He's definitely a metallic of some sort. Some of the girls are still a bit young and small. I also removed that Plakat dumbo and my Sorority is VERY peaceful now! Even my new girls have no fin damage and they are only tiny little things!

Is it possible that the first one is from AI? Because I think I was gonna buy it :P they're all stunning though! Love them!

I don't think so. someone sent him to Adrian at Exotic Aquatic and I bought from him. I do love these Mustards though so if AI has them, bring them on.

very nice mix of colours there :D

Thank you!!

I don't think so. someone sent him to Adrian at Exotic Aquatic and I bought from him. I do love these Mustards though so if AI has them, bring them on.

I think he might actually be. I know someone has an account at AI and we had a shipment of more exotic fighters from Thailand. It's possible she bought them from there and then sent them to Adrian. They're gorgeous regardless, they sold quick and I was shattered I didnt get him :( I hope you'll breed him though! I know I'll want some fry if you do :) do you have a female?

It is pleasing to see the fish looking so nice Ken. You are doing a good job.

The Mustard gas and Mustard dragon at the top are from the breeder Thitipong (Patsayawan) in Thailand. Nice guy and his fish are strong on form.

You need small, young females to help with ease of spawning. We always ask for sibling females if they are available. At the very least they will be from the same strain (brother spawns etc)

The bottom 2 pics are fish from Pichet (Interfish) The last fish was not sold as a Dumbo. However, Pichet produces many Dumbo colour strains (HMPK and HM) (and is our main supplier of Dumbo stock) so it is likely this male has some Dumbo blood in him.

This is a full dumbo HM pair

If you are interested in fish like this get in touch with Adrian or myself ASAP as we are about to finalise the next Thai order.

While we do have account with AI, we prefer to import our own fancy bettas from quality Thai breeders.

Best regards, someone