September Betta Australis Show

shadoh

Due to many factors, it has been decided that this years Betta Australis show will NOT be an IBC show, but scaled down to a club show. 2013 will be the year of the IBC show.

This years show will still be open to entries from around the country and all fish will be judged according to IBC rules by local judges.

**NO IBC POINTS WILL BE AWARDED TO ENTRANTS**

Please watch this space for further information as it comes to hand. I will endeavour to present more details here about prizes etc once they have been announced by the Betta Australis show chair.

Cheers

Jarrod

Thanks Ness,

It was your post about spawning for the IBC show that prompted me to make the premature announcement. I've been holding off until I had all info regarding prizes etc.

Great to hear we have the support of the Melbourne crew no matter the show format.

Cheers

Jarrod

Don't worry Ness, after hearing some of you southerners and Les coming over from WA, I'm not sure what I'm more excited about - the show, or meeting some of the wonderful people I have been interacting online with for the past couple of years! :D

(oh, and the chance to swap/sell some sparkly fishies!!!)

LOL

Your excited, IM EXCITED:dance: I just have Just figerd out Alex will have to keep the fish alive and if Kevin stays I stand a better chance of comming home to live stock so I am Planning. I have a few questions Will it be held where you have your meetings? where do we have our fish sent to? wheres the nearest hotel, and how many sleeps YEH

Cheers

les

PS I am getting Kevin to book my flight, he wants to come to but I said NO

I might be interested, mainly for the social side of it and a mini holiday. I might grab a hold of a few fish just to show for fun. When is this being held? Don't need a specific date really, just a month.. And basically all of Les' questions. :D

Hey Yan, read the title :P It is in mid September, date to be announced...

Fish will be sent to someone. Details as to when will be posted as per above.

At this stage the venue will be at the Caboolture showgrounds.

More news as it comes to hand.