Baby angelfish

Neffy

These babies got upgraded to my community tank the other week as they where finally big enough to not be eaten, most of the time my baby angelfish are :(. I had one batch floating in a breeder net in the tank and a fish jumped in and ate them all, then i had a heater malfunction cook another batch!

I have 3 little cuties make it! survival of the fitest! one without ventrals D= its a cute little odd ball

parents in the middle here, just a random pairing XD

Edited by Neffy

Hehe hopefully 2 of my 3 black angels make a pair and now i know a few things about how to raise them i can give them their own tank to lay eggs and raise all 100 of them =D it would be so cute to have so many of them!!

They should be about breeding age now, maybe they need a tank to them selves as they are with the koi and silver pair and thats turning them off??

lol I got rid of them as soon I saw them hunting down my endler babies... I had more than 50 babies to no endler babies in a week!

I can't house anymore fishes at the moment. Need the space for my fast growing betta fry and mac fry and then bristlenose fry... oh man I have so many babies I need to rehouse...