New photos of Community tank.

Fletch

Lol. That variegated plant is the very rare annubia that has suffered nutrient defficience (potassium???) with a bit of black beard algae and lovely new shoots on the ends. ROFL.

Thanks Ness, feel so much better now. :-)

Tank is looking gorgeous Busman! Is that the HM in the front? I've never gotten mine growing so lush, just have no patience for it :lol:

Do you have a background on this tank, I forget?

Not a fan of the mixture of tetra :devil: But I loves them angels, loaches and bristlynosies. Did I see a peppermint? <3

Thanks Ness. My java fern used to go like that and from what I have learnt, it's potassium. Since I started with the Aquagreen products, all good.

@Sarah. Thanks. That is HM at the front. It was pretty sick before with bright green tops and the rest was rust coloured. Has really come back now. Yes, that is a male peppermint. :-).

Tank is about to be pulled apart as I want to do a natural tank. My biggest issue is my substrate which had cichlids in mind. It is full of shellgrit so ph is always 7.8 approx.

Hopefully I will do what Shadoh is about to do. I may try a smaller tank first as a trial run. Not sure, depends on my patience.

Yes they are although they tend to be much more compact in high light. Its growth looks fien and very quick, the dino dung will be doing it wonders :)

I would if it were mine, depends what look you like, they are actaully like water lillies with floating leaves so they try to reach the top.