I've been naughty... again!

mandz

Well today my bf had to go to Melb to pick up a filter and I went with him.

And of course I couldn't get out of Coburg Aquarium without a fish or 2 :)

Crown

Double Tail

Halfmoon

I hate paying $30 for a fish, but just adored this halfmoon, and couldn't resist, and I hadn't seen a double tail before :)

Very happy with my find

Rhys - I totally wonder that too - sometimes there's THAT PERSON looking WAY too long at the betta section.... makes me wonder what their username is.

Ness, they aren't all on the forum (duh)

Don't forget to do a "call out" or Wanted to Buy! There are lotsa Melb breeders (not just my shameless spruking self) with good n proper show fish fer sale.

Mandz, you have been VERY naughty!!! Do Tell - do you have ideas for a display tank with "one of every colour?"

.....my fantasy alive.

xx

Someone's probably seen me at Coburg since I'm down there at least every weekend. I'm either staring wistfully at the shelves of bettas or getting one bagged up. I almost walked out with a white HM on Friday, but managed to restrain myself since I'm getting some wilds shipped from someone.

Yeah I usually find that you can have either red or blue at Coburg lol... there where some nice light yellow and blue (from memory) double tails there yesterday, but thought that 3 was enough LOL.

No idea what to do about display tanks Ness... my bf was whipping me up a 10-fish tank, but I have no idea how to heat them LOL

I really need to stop buying new ones, I must be up to 21 now LOL