New Dumbo male fighter

The Dumbo was from Upmarket Aquarium. The other blue boy was from LFS near my place. Both are stunning and have great personality. Blue PK has a calm personality and Dumbo is as hyper as a bumblebee.

Took me ages to choose the Dumbo as I am honestly not a fan until I found this handsome boy.

In terms of fighting spirit, the Blue tops the Dumbo 110 percent when I placed a floating mirror in their tanks. He goes frenzy with excitement to see his own reflection in the mirror.

Hopefully I get to find one HM male that I really really like to add to my betta collection. My previous favourite HM Male passed away few days ago :((. He was a nice coloured blue red butterfly. Personality wise beat both Plakats hands up. (Flare when I come in the room to say HELLO! and when I twiddle my finger in front of his face)

Will keep training both plakats to do the same action. Wish me luck!

You got a good find there!

I've never got any nice ones from Upmarket :blink:

Sorry to hear about your loss though. The only thing my Betta do when I came to say hello is either ignore me or 'where's my food?' LOL

Or at least thats what it seemed like to me.

drajit82,

That's great - it's so much about personality - don't worry, there'll be some Vic fish up for sale in no time - I gots me a feeling it'll be a Victorian betta spree!!

Lots of HM in the grow out tanks with a few breeders....

Kertaz,

I'm sure they likes ya- just because they happen to associate you with food, dosen't mean they don't wish you'd come back!

-Ness

Hopefully you can find what you want for your collection, drajit82! Are you looking for the same coloured one?

Hahah, thats why they wish me to come back! So more food for them :P But they ain't getting more than 1 feeding a day unless they're in spawn tank. (Then again, only 2 feedings a day)

Shadoh,

Does your dumbo female fighter swim around in circles in the tank regularly?. My male fighter does it 24/7. I was wondering if he does ever get sick of swimming in circles. Although, he does stop to take a breather once a while and then the same cycle starts again. Its making me dizzy just watching him :)