Sarah is AWESOME! :D

Matt_95

I just thought I should let you know how awesome Sarah is :D She is afraid to send plants but she got her chauffeur to drive her to Jha's house and got me a betta and 2 guppies. They all arrived great :D, perhaps you can handle plants now? *lol* Well one of Peaches ventrals fell off but other than that they are great. Thanks Sarah! I really appreciate you doing this for me, I'll send you fry :D Piccies to follow when they are allimatised :D

I double bagged them, using only tiny amount of water - mostly air that had been pumped in from a piece of airline tubing, from an air pump.

They were packed in a foam box, which I cut in half because it was so massive just for three fish.

I was going to fill in any spaces with bubble-wrap, but the three fish went in the box snug.

Each bag was wrapped in paper-towel so they couldn't see each other - I couldn't find any newspaper at the time.

They were shipped in a 3KG express post sachet.

Yep, the satchet is all you buy. She sent me a betta to :)

Uploading them now.

If you are only sending one fish then it might fit in a 500 gram satchet which is only $8.80.

Here you go Paul, if you manage to find a source of these could you please let me know? I will be wanting to send some fish to a few people to :) If this wasn't cut I suppose you could fit ^ fish in here. That might put you up to 5kg though which I think is $19 though.

IMG_5209.jpg

IMG_5210.jpg

IMG_5211.jpg

Paul, your welcome to use this box. I have a couple of fish to send to sarah as well, could we send them together? Its just 2 endlers, they could go in the same bag, it would fit :)

Thanks guys. I do have one but it is too long I think. Will look into it.

If your reading this Jarrod, am thinking the one the CT came in. Bit long to fit in envelope i think but that would take the size bags I have. Also, bigger bags mean more water which means more weight and also more the fish will slop around. What do you think??

You might get your fish earlier than I thought Sarah. Will let you know. :-)

Edited by Busman