Ode to Kermadum

Sarah

As we all (probably) know, Adam has some beautiful stunners coming from his fishroom, so taking Ness' idea (:giggle:) let's start a thread that shows his pretties!

Tally, my female -

NewBettass001.jpg

Two males -

NewBettass003.jpg

NewBettass005.jpg

NewBettass010.jpg

Feel free to post pictures of your Bettas you've acquired through Adam!

Adam -

Thanks for all the fish!

226314s6u5rs86j2.jpg

Keep it up!

LOL. I wont ask what Google returns. For years I never came up then I found something horrible and potentially professionally damaging. Must check its gone now...

ALSO...I didn't say I was enjoying Merlin... <_< Just that I adored him.

Two very different things.

Mmm... googled myself, nothing on the actual me. Many people with the same first & last name... apparently I'm a doctor now. :)

So went for the full name, there is a Sarah L. in New Castle. Sad face. Or should that be happy face?

Meh.. guess I don't exist (ninjas must appear to not exist).

SO, embarrass Adam. Check.

Ahhhh... stage one is complete *says in creepy robot voice*.

We all just loving the fish, I'm definitely enjoying mine! :D

Edited by Sarah

Thanks Adam for my Big Blue... He is now the favourite among my kids..Actually its the first fish that they insisted on keeping in their room...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsoxOcwfAog

Some of my coppers from Adam...

This is the fish that marbled out a few weeks ago. His body has come back silvery looking rather than the metallic blue he was.

Copper6.jpg

This is the girl that marbled out. She has a little yellow in her...

Copper4.jpg

Copper/red butterfly

Copper3-1.jpg

Black Copper (this guy NEVER flares :) )

Copper5.jpg

This guy has always had the notch in his tail. Don't know if it is damage from when he was a fry or if he is an incomplete DT...

Copper1-1.jpg

The BEAUTIFUL SD male has found a home with a new Betta keeper & Ausaqua member called "James"

The sale of my Armadillo fell through as I have begun to suspect him of tail-biting, so this beautiful little peach/copper flared up and started singing Shannon Knoll's

"What about me?"

Very happy to have spread the betta frenzy via this little man. (in his new home)

photo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...