What a bargain

Went to my Not So LFS today to see if they had something resembling the pink/lavender bf hm we have been looking for. This shop always has a good variety of bettas including 5-10 adult hm's and around 20 juvenile hm's. They charge $40 for the adults and $25 for the juveniles.

Anyway went in for a look today and picked up this lovely little guy. The photo isn't the best but I didn't want to annoy him too much while he was settling in.

IMG_5283.jpg

Also picked up some plants while I was there. So went off to the register with $16.50 worth of plants, an annubis on dw for $12 and this lovely little guy (now named Cyan). The woman did a quick calculation, then double checked it and gave me a total of $32.50. I asked if that was right and included the fish so she rung it up on the till to make sure she was right and still got a total of $32.50. So I paid, grabbed my boys and left. $5 for a half moon sounds pretty good to me :D

I had been thinking maybe he wasn't well because he has just been sitting in the plant and not really moving. I uncarded him today and he was fine, swimming around and flarring at the boys either side of him. After being in a little round plastic container where he could see others each side of him maybe he's lonely?

Looking forward to see what he looks like in a month or so when he's a bit bigger :)