My Intro

Possum

Hey everyone,

My name is Chantel and I am a proud owner of a male turquoise, blue and red crown tail. I am just a hobbyist but i fear that one day I may take it too far (already bidding on a beautiful feather tail to add to the family).

This for me is really just wanting to join to gain knowledge and perhaps attend a few shows if there are any left in Sydney.....?

I am a FT student via correspondence studying education birth to twelve years, so i have some time on my hands and may give breeding ago in the future.

Everyone here likes photos so i will upload a couple in a separate post after i have been approved :)

Well thank you for listening

Chantel xx

Hi Chantel,

Sounds like you've come to the right place - ignore the ones that have "taken it too far" - they're all mad as hatters.

I'm Ness, and I'm completely in denial.

I only have 200+ fish in my bedroom, and a wall of tanks.

Thats not taking it too far... taking it too far would be investing in a single bed, removing all other furniture and buying more industrial shelving & spawn tanks....

(and that isn't happening until next week, so I'm fine - right?)

(;

-Ness

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Ness i love your style, i only have an apartment to fill :D

My partner will slowly see the change from apartment to aquarium and im sure he wont be too impressed lol

I want to upload some pics for everyone but its asking for a url...???

Hey Poss,

It's cause AA is only able to display images via a link - not host the images - it'd be paying for much more hosting if that were the case

check out this thread on how to upload using photobucket - you can use any image that is hosted elsewhere - but the bucket is really easy to use.

Cheers!

-madNess