It happened again

Matt_95

Hey guys, I accidently bought another betta today, I think I need help :(:P He is a green red dragon. I need to get him a girl now :)

IMG_3955.jpg

IMG_3960.jpg

IMG_3958.jpg

And I got this little red apache VTDT today aswell as a orange dragon HMPK girl but she is hiding right now. This doesn't show his full colours.

IMG_3948-1.jpg

errrr... bugger.

Is that one of those suction cup barracks on the side of the tank?

They're bloody useless... if it all needs to be contained in one tank, I'd recommend dividers or those floating guppy breeder tanks, they're a bit bigger and much easier to deal with.

:( sorry about the damage.

-Ness

I got some Perspex cut for 2 foot tank, they were cut and are a few mm off :( I think I need silicone instead of hot glue, they were perfect until I put the ehiem in, it was way to strong and broke them. I'm not to keen on the 7 day curing time though, it means they all need temp. homes. The new girl looks like she is at the top of the pecking order, she's massive haha.

J'ai interdit à l'appareil photo un mois, certains rabougrie. 1 Montrant couleur. Pas endommagé à la mauvaise, devrait croître bach bien. Jarrod dire vous aimez couleur beaucoup.

No, it took me a while to make sense of it :P

For Paul who cannot speak french, it apears I can't either

Translated:

I banned to the camera a month, some scrubby vegetation. 1 showing color. Not damaged to the poor, should grow bach well. Jarrod say you love color very much.

J'ai interdit à l'appareil photo un mois, j'essaie trouver bon mauvais appareil photo, ne vois nulle part :(

Désolé, Jarrod, j'ai rusty peu. Sarah, ino vous demander glace retour shirt encore une fois, il me faire froid