New bettas

Matt_95

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what you are talking about.

Oh sorry, that was a typo (a HUGE typo), not abusive.. sorry again. Gee, that's embarrassing. Your not abusive. :embarrass:

Edit: In case your wondering, I meant absurd. See the resemblance? Makes it a little hard to type when patting the dog too.

Edited by Sarah

I can imagine how ahrd that would be, daily water changes and what happens when I go away? I'm hoping to go to China for a month with my besty. My parents wouldn't do water changes. And how dare you even suggest that Sarah! I'm still exited that I have 14 bettas I haven't stopped smiling all day (it is very unusul for me to even smile lol) I think that is another reason I can breed because Mum saw how happy I was :)

I just found my microworm cultures....... I have been trying to find the smell for weeks. They were behind the TV and have been missing for over 2 months. They are full of maggots and I will have to by a new starter :( I also need to find brine shrimp eggs.

I'm uploading the black orchid now :D

Matt, I usually get my brine shrimp eggs online. someone Lea usually has microworm cultures for sale.

So I take it you won't be breeding fish until you go/find out if you can go to China? Are your parents willing to feed your fish while you are away?

Lol, I've said it twice in 2 threads and once in status and Sarah was the only one to notice *lol* I guess there are advantages of posting so frequently - people get sick of seeing your name pop up and skim past your comments... *lol* *lol*

it is very unusul for me to even smile lol

Really? I'm always smiling..It's just natural. :D Hey, I'm smiling right now. Huge grin for no reason. :D

Lovely CT boy, he is beautiful! All the best with spawning him, I hope you get a cute small-ish spawn. :)

And yes, Jarrod has already said it twice - how could you all miss it? *lol*

I smile with my friends but mum doesn't really see that, oh well it works to my advantage now :D

Ahhh I just dropped my nearly developed film and exposed it to the light and ruined it.

Big ears! I will definately buy sone if you breed them. I'm so exited now :D

He doesn't have one yet, *hint hint* He was only $20 his fins on the side of his head are massive, I reckon they look around half the size of the big ears ones. Maybe I could cross him with one of Jarrods if he breeds them and get some CT big ears :D

Oh, and your signiture is like MASSIVE lol

EDIT: they look to be the same size as carnations, the rest of mine must just have really short ones :)