eclipse

Matt_95

I bought this little guy of a member of another forum for my sorority tank. He is a very late bloomer at 5 months. One other one "sprouted" and it looks like I've got another on the way.

Anyway here he is. I've decided to re-name him Eclipse after I saw this picture, it looks like the bit when the sun comes from behind the moon. He was formerly called rose but that isn't a boy name haha. What do you think of him? He is a vieltail by the way but only just sprouted. what do you all think of the name?

IMG_3320.jpg

Thanks guys. I'm going to get rid of pineapple to keep him.

Yay, I broke into the school wifi again biggrin.gif

Thanks guys. I'm going to get rid of pineapple to keep him.

Yay, I broke into the school wifi again biggrin.gif

Doesn't look like the wifi is working properly.. keeps on doubling the message. :P*resist the urge to say the school is onto you*

Sorry to hear about Fung Li. :(

Hope you can find a loving home for him, he is a lovely boy.

You should crop the eclipse photo & use it as your avatar. That would be cool. B)

I pressed it twice because it was being slow. They were onto me and blocked me lol.

I want to keep him if I can find a baracks system with 3 sections other wise I'll give him to someone next time I go down.

You have to come down to Brisbane one day and go to fishchicks :D it is my favourite lfs.

I want to go! Trying to convince dad to drive the 12hrs there. *lol* I reckon he will take me when we are on holidays.. he said maybe - that means yes as long as nothing pops up. :)

Hope you can find something. What about putting him into your planted tank? Is there any females/fish that would make this a bad idea?

You could go down with me and we could work there for the day or something. I can easly spend a day there.

I have my sorority in that tank but he gets along with them. I don't want to risk it though. The other one that looks like it might be a boy looks like frosty :D

And I have my Spanish dancer guppies to which have massive flowing tails, eclipse and the royal blue make killed a whole heap.

A day in Fishchicks.. I would LOVE that.. hmm, but if we went there I'm sure mum, dad & danny boy would be pretty bored for a whole day while I prance around with a stupid grin on my face. :lol:

Wouldn't be able to take any fish with me.. that would be 'hard'. Maybe good in a way though.

Too bad. I have one of those 6L tanks with 3 parts in it (2L each). A bit small, it is empty at the moment. And a pain to clean because of its shape.

Maybe just a mini tank? Does it have to be a barrack?

You could leave them somewhere. My dad could pick you up or something. If you go down before you go home I think someone can pack it for shipping and you drive it home :) make sure you have enough tanks though :D maybe you could get in a plane and stay with us :D

Maybe I could get a few cubes or something. I do have a 3 tank limit though. When I'm off

my no fish ban I will get a Barack built with a filter in the back.

Haha.. that sounds a good plan, I like the getting the beautiful fish part best. But mum will never go for it. The trouble is when I get home I will be spawning a few pairs.. I don't want TOO many lined up - I might end up like Adam with his 10 spawns or whatever the number is these days. :giggle:

Wait.. I can imagine mum's face now - "I'm going to stay at the LFS for the whole day, which is in a different state I've never been to, by myself that is.. like without you two mum & dad. After that I'll stay with a fellow fish lover & his parents who I know over the internet.. and after that catch a plane (never been on a plane before) by myself with $100s of dollars worth of fish - good plan eh mum?". NEVEERRRR!!! she will say! *lol*

When I'm off my no fish ban I will get a Barrack built with a filter in the back.

So it is temporary? :cheer:

P.S. Yes, just saw your recent comment. I know how you meant it to be. :)

Made me laugh at what parent's faces will look like. *lol*

Edited by Sarah

You two are hilarious, plotting little fishy rendezvous' at Fishchicks. If you were both in the same state, at this point I'd be saying that if you meet and fall in love and get married I want to be the page boy at your wedding (and just because I'm 30 something doesn't mean I can't be a page boy... I'll walk on my knees :lol: ) And you'd have to have the ceremony at Fishchicks. Ok... I'll leave you two alone now.

PS. I only have five spawns!!!! :lol:

Although... my partner is working on #6 as we speak... (but don't tell anybody....ssshhhhhh)

Oh by the way... nice looking fish. Are you sure he's a veiltail though? He has quite a lot of ray branching in his caudal for a veiltail.

I was going to divide a 3 foot, I'll keep my 4 footer as a sorority. I'm also getting a crs tank do only one tank for males. Maybe I can keep the males in a cupboard or something before I sell them. Maybe dad might let me do it with him when he retires next year :D