BIG BANANARAMA

dalethewhale

Howdy Gang.

Stumbled across this web site when i was looking for info on culturing vinegar eels and microworms for angel fish. Which i havent even start to breed yet. Just in the getting info stage.

It seems you guys are the live food kings so i will no doubt be picking plenty of infor from you all. Oh and the pics of some of your fish are amazing comapred to the standard (old school) veil tail bettas you see at the LFS's.

Cheers bis ears

Dale for Coffs

G'day Dale,

You'll get plenty of info and help from all here. Quite a few people here also have cultures going. Cassi, (Fighters4u) a member on here regularly has cultures for sale, as do afew other members.

On another note... I kinda got a little "homesick" for want of a better word, while reading your post. I have fond memories of Coffs Harbour from when I spent several months there. How's the Planto these days? LOL!

Paul

Run Dale, run now. Before you no it, you will have one tank with your angels breeding away and only ONE pair of betta but your house will be covered with two ltr come bottles.........don't say I didn't warn you.

Welcome, enjoy a look around.

Paul