New fishies =3

delyall

Hiya :D

I couldnt resist adding to my collection, and when I saw the gorgeous lavender butterfly pair on Jodis youtube, I had to have them :P

Off topic, love the lil' comment in Jodis disclaimer "--- Betta is pronounced Bet - tah NOT bee- ta (that's something you do with a stick!)" :giggle:

I also got a lovely lil royal blue girl for my marble boy :)

And when I went to check out Coburg aquarium last week for the first time, I loved it! and I had to leave with some fish, I bought a giant and a multicolour/bi-colour HM (who has been a lil beat up by the giant... so no pics of him for now :) )

Now pictures! :D

Youtube vid by someone

I called him "Curly", because he seems to have an odd ventral that curls back on itself :blink:

DSC_0156_0864.jpg

Gorgeous Girly, real long anal fin.. but seems many bettas have that fault now ..

DSC_0101_0919.jpg

Royal blue girlie - barred up almost immediately from being put in a divided tank with my marble boy... quick question, she is about 1/2 the size of my marble boy (he's huge..) will this be any issue when spawning?

DSC_0140_0880.jpg

Aaaand my not-so-giant giant, He is about 4.7cm not including his tail (he's probably only a little larger than my marble boy..) Im hoping he's just young and will grow more :P

DSC_0051_0969.jpg

• 1 month later...