Oh no :( one missing and one crispy fish :(

Shannonbjs

sad tonight :) lost 2 fishies :) 1 has gone missing - presumed jumper and then eaten by dogs or cats, then get home from feeding my horses only to have OH tell me he found one of my pink boys near the back door alive but starting to dry out :lol: he got him back into his tank in time i think... he jumped out of the filter cut out in the glass lid ?

one of my little orange VT's jumped from bowl sometime during the day from on top of tv found crispy fish tonight :lol: :P

:) tears this morning - got up to find one of our dogs has jumped thru the severy where i keep 5 of my bettas in tanks and knocked off tank with my fave VT Ontiago :lol: I cant believe i have lost 3 in the last 2 days almost 4 i was ok with the other 2 i lost (kinda) but I luffed Ontiago :lol::P

Now im really looking forward to getting my new boys and girls from Paul at the end of this week - maybe their will be an Ontiago Jr in that lot :)

wow shannon thats a lot to happen in a day...

did you feel the earthquake at your place? maybe they are stressed from that.

my fish are all still going nuts, stress bars to the max, swimming like mad and ive had a a couple of jumpers too!

wonder if it is connected.....

OMG - Yes we felt it i cant believe i didnt even think of that :lol: that would answer why i have NEVER had a problem with jumpers until saturday :P poor wittle squidlies :P RIP...

Im just glad my OH saved my little VT 'Lucky' :( and he is looking gr8 today after adding stress coat to his water :) lucky too as i only just purchased the stress coat as it was only $2 for 60ml bottle i got 5 bottles :) LUCKY ME he he :lol: