My Stand Of Epicness

kandeecane

So as some of you know, I got an ex-shop stand and tanks for my partial-birthday-present thing...

I got it set up tonight! No photos as of yet because I am using cruddy internet. (Using my mobile phone as a modem. :dontknow:)

There are six 2ft, 80L (Filled to 70 as there are no lids as of yet) tanks on a 4ft long 3-tier stand... In my bedroom. I get to fall asleep to the sound of spray bars on the water. xD

Currently the top two are uninhabited... Soon one is to have my current 50L commmunity tank moved to it that has Neptune my male turquoise Veiltail Betta Splenden, 2 Corydoras Aenus (Albino), 4 juvenile Corydoras Panda, 4 juvenile Corydoras Habrosus, 10 Neon Tetras, 3 young Bristlenose Catfish, 6 Harlequin Rasboras... I think that's all?

The next row has one tank of cichlids and another is my sorority tank of Betta Splenden Plakat girls.

Left mid-row: 6 Bolivian Butterfly Rams, 3 Blue Rams, 3 Kribensis, 3 Apistogramma Agassizi, 2 Angel fish(1 white and 1 blushing blue), about 6-7 Leopard shortfin Danios and 6-7 Longfin Zebra Danios, 4-5 Harlequin Rasboras (The guy that sold me these didn't really want to count so made a guestimate and I got a few more than was requested.. xD)

Right mid-row: 7 Female Betta Splendens, 20 juvenile Corydoras Julii, 2 medium Bristlenose Catfish (male/female), 11 Neon Tetras.

The bottom two are bare-bottomed and are for quarantine/hospital tanks.

Each tank will have it's own heater and internal canister filter as I want to be able to fully control conditions of each tank separately... I'm currently using AquaWorld heaters and filters as they are easiest to customize and I prefer a spray bar in those smaller tanks to create less flow. :P

I know that Kribensis are African and the others are South American but really they only fight amongst themselves and leave the others alone... x3 That one tank seems to be doing quite well minus the Danios which are just always moving fast and slightly stressing out the other fish...

Anything else you guys want to know? :P

• 1 month later...

6 tanks all 2ft + will be a full-time job keeping them all at the correct water qualities aswell as watching out for any infections on its own!!!

but hey, I'm not saying you cant do it, you've already had it setup for a while which I'm aware of so you should be able to look after them with ease by now.

:ph34r: Some Random Admirer :ph34r:

The cichlid tank is fine... Apart from the bitch of a Kribensis chasing two of my fish to death!!! I needa remove the danios out of there, too... I don't like em.

Ok so 4 of my female betta have died so far... I'm beginning to get REALLY annoyed! Random damn disease!

Other than that I got no problem keeping up with maintnence...

The cichlid tank is fine... Apart from the bitch of a Kribensis chasing two of my fish to death!!! I needa remove the danios out of there, too... I don't like em.

Ok so 4 of my female betta have died so far... I'm beginning to get REALLY annoyed! Random damn disease!

Other than that I got no problem keeping up with maintnence...

That sucks i was felling the same way when two of my boys got sick and later died and one

of my girls decided she wanted to explore the filter .... got stuck and died

all in the one week its a downer but im sure it will be worth it when u have a tank full of fry :ph34r: