Intense Yello HM

Phil

Hey everyone,

Here is a pic of my new intense Yellow HM male from Mick,

He developed an ulcer before he was sent and someone kindly treated him for a few weeks to get rid of it (thanks again J) and that resulted in him loosing some cadual finnage as she hit him up with everything she had lol. But he is such a strong and active fish! He looks abit orange in the pic, but i need to get a pic without flash to get the real intense colour.

Posted Image

ouch that medication really did trash his finnage didnt it :lol: thats alot of it gone .I can only hope that he regrows it back so that you can see it in all its glory.Even though he was the second last of his spawn to go .But good news a pair of gold bf are coming your way soon to replace as this should not of happened

I can assure you mouse these arent like your merino's .Pretty easy to spawn and big ones at that .Also fairly hardy parents worth the effort with very little markings in them .They are a V 9 betta line for everyone's info.Have fun phil and breed lot's as i might need to buy some back one day to help with the line that i'm breeding now. :D

I can assure you mouse these arent like your merino's

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D Oh dear! that really came out bad before didn't it? I honestly didn't mean it to sound like that! :D

I'm sure they are nothing like them Bakerman your fish look fantastic! - I didn't mean to sound like I was comparing the two..the only thing even remotely similar is the colour :D

*spits out a shoelace*

Thanks mick for the gold bf pair, you really dont have too :D Just to clear up anything, these fish are amazing, the male would have to be the strongest HM i have ever had, the male is never tired and can flare for hours. Great job breeding these bakerman! V9 is Xman isnt it?

Archived