Who sells nice Half Moon, Rosetail or Doubletail Bettas in Sydney?

finley

Hi

I am finally ready for my Betta... Now I just need to find one! Where in Sydney can I get a healthy, well bred male Betta, either Half Moon, Rosetail or Doubletail?

I especially like royal blue, but could be interested in other colours too.

Thanks for any leads.

Finley :)

Thanks Lilly.

I have never understood Aquabid. Every time I look at their site I can see no way to sort the items by country. I don't want the complications of importing; I just want to buy locally, but I can't figure Aquabid out...

Finley

I've got some royal blue halfmoons but I'm in Melbourne. It would cost $20 to ship to Sydney which may not be worth it if you're only after 1 fish. Which shops in Sydney have you tried? Halfmoons are on a couple of wholesale lists so I would be surprised if there wasn't at least one shop somewhere in Sydney that brought them in. Have you asked your LFS if they will order in for you?

Thanks Bettarazzi.

I hadn't though to ask my LFS (Fish Culture in Cremorne). I am just so used to aquarium store Bettas being not up to par, that I hadn't even considered buying from them - but you are right, I could certainly ask. (I am not a huge fan of SLS though... )

Do you have any pics of your Bettas in Melbourne? It could be worthwhile considering if they are what I'm after.

Archived