a few new boys

Celeste84

though i'd introduce my 2 new boys

this is "mon" - i've had him around 3 weeks - he appears to be a marble/BF extended red cambodian monster with pastel steel on his fins (quite a mouthful eh!)

this is his BF pattern:

BF_mon.jpg

and his spots:

spots.jpg

the steel:

silver.jpg

and that gorgeous monster face :lol:

mon.jpg

he's such a sook XD won't even flare at a mirror!

and this boy i got today - he's a lovely RB CT with massive fins! i haven't seen fins this big since my own HM ER cambo boy!!

rb1.jpg

rb2.jpg

again a very docile fellow, took 20 minutes to get him to even look at the mirror! this was actually a pretty fantastic buy - he has at least 180 degree spread, is showing "4 rays" in a few rays, very strong rays and plenty of ballooning. so he'll make a great cross to my yellow HM girls.

1st boy looks like brother to mine although mine didn't get the monster face yours did, i vaguely remember that one :lol: and i think they were both there at the same time too lol i picked mine and left that one... mine was kinda agressive but Sunny fixed that problem... he's been a sook and sickly ever since his encounter with her... still trying to cure whatever he has now.

and I very nearly stuck a sold sticker on that other boy too :P I'm so glad you snatched him up :P I'll be yoinking some fry when you spawn him :P hehe especially if it's to the yellow girls!

thanks cal :lol: it was a hard decision because they weren't very active and had no nests unlike a lot of the other males, but they looked healthy so i took them :P

stace, really??? yeah i've also got that melano girl that i might try spawning the RB to as well :P i'm gonna wait and see if mr green survives before i pop him in this thread :-/

yay!

and on another note <_< say bye bye to Mon's brother, he died overnight *sniff*

I'm sure that bloody barracks is jinxed... I'ma gonna give it one last try and if anything I put in it next time dies I'm getting rid of the bloody thing!