Construction of my fishroom

José Garcia

Looks like a nice start, Jose. I think I have seen this room on another Forum, as well (APC? Reef Central??), and I was

wondering if you had this in your house or garage, or did you build the whole structure just for this purpose?

Can't wait to see some tanks and fishies!! :welcome:

Looks like a nice start, Jose. I think I have seen this room on another Forum, as well (APC? Reef Central??), and I was

wondering if you had this in your house or garage, or did you build the whole structure just for this purpose?

Can't wait to see some tanks and fishies!! :welcome:

I have the evolution of the construction of my fishroom in some forums Brazilian and Portuguese.

In incio was to be a store, but decided to build my fishroom in this division.

We will soon put the progress of construction.

I looked at your blog the other week when you joined here, your fish room is taking shape since the earlier blog photos. The tiled floor looks great.

in my blog I am still only the beginning, but put photos from the story incio the construction soon

This is fantastic work! I can't believe the effort you have put in to creating such a wonderful atmosphere. Well done! If it had been me I would have left bare walls and blown the budget on tanks, but this is a much nicer way to do things. It will be a room everyone wants to spend time in :lol:

Archived