My Ct's

bettanimaya

More great fish, bettanimaya. Are all those fish that you bred yourself? How many lines are you working on?

I used to love CT's but went off them because the quality of the ones I was finding in the LFS was of such poor standard

Same here. LFS crowntails put me off them and I never even looked at proper ones on AquaBid. I saw some terrific ones in Thailand and I have to say they're starting to grow on me.

More great fish, bettanimaya. Are all those fish that you bred yourself? How many lines are you working on?

Same here. LFS crowntails put me off them and I never even looked at proper ones on AquaBid. I saw some terrific ones in Thailand and I have to say they're starting to grow on me.

Hi Bettarazzi,

Yes, i bred all those ct's. Right now, am concentrating on black (melano if get lucky), solid colors like royal blue, red, yellow and orange. And now in progress of developing white cts with good finnage. Stock that i have now are black orchid, mascot and copper (all small size). Will post soon as i'm free to take photos for am quite busy with my work. Thanks again guys. God bless

Wow! I love the blue guy in the second pic and that last King crown. Good work!

Hi, the second picture that i posted is actually turq green and not blue. I don't know what happened that when i took that shot and the color shows like a turq blue.

Archived