Some of my babies and the adults

sunnylass

Wow I love your CT's, I have a weak spot for them! Babies are sooo cute! They are small for 3 week olders though aren't they? I guess all spawns grow at different rates. I was worried mine were small but I have some major size differences, some are almost 8mm and others are like 2mm. Keep us posted! maybe start a spawn journal in the Gene Pool section so we can all keep track!

Also Sunnylass did you see my post about cultures? I'm happy for you to take a starter of my microworms and/or vinegar eels any time! Just Pm me and we can work something out! That is if you are still looking for them

I had a beautiful veiltail male, my original introduction to bettas and he sadly passed away a few weeks ago. The veiltail female Bandit that I showed a pic of, is about to burst, but I dont want to breed from her again yet, will she just eventually dump the eggs? I dont want her stressed out or anything but honestly she's a tart, I have tried to hide the boys and she still got fat!

I had a beautiful veiltail male, my original introduction to bettas and he sadly passed away a few weeks ago. The veiltail female Bandit that I showed a pic of, is about to burst, but I dont want to breed from her again yet, will she just eventually dump the eggs? I dont want her stressed out or anything but honestly she's a tart, I have tried to hide the boys and she still got fat!

Hey skel, I'll email you.

Archived