Guppy

abc

she's a bohemoth

I think you mean behemoth. :lol: Sorry, couldn't help myself. :lol: It's an interesting coincidence though that both of you used the letter 'o' in place of the correct one. For those that didn't see this thread before it was corrected, it was originally titled, "Goppy". :lol:

I think you mean behemoth. Sorry, couldn't help myself. It's an interesting coincidence though that both of you used the letter 'o' in place of the correct one. For those that didn't see this thread before it was corrected, it was originally titled, "Goppy".

Shutup :lol: :lol:

I meant she was a big massive Bohemian Behemoth ;) :lol:

How & where did you get your fancy guppies? All I've ever seen is the run of the mill pet shop ones that aren't much to look at and the females always died either before. during or right after their first batches of fry. I like the fancier ones but not sure on care or how to get my hands on the darn things.

Oh and the girls were always heavily pregnant when I got them.

the ancestors of my guppies from aquarium, exchange with friends and some wild from stream but now all bred by me only, you will be astonished so many guppy species find at Hong Kong at single street, the "Fish Street" locate at "Mongkok", full of fresh water and marine fish and equipments from worldwide, except the wild betta! :)

I think your females are already old at the pet shop, so you get one spawn then gone, try get some juvenile! do not put too much male, better one male + 3 female

good luck!

Archived