Meet Rufus

Sapphire

Hey all,

I'd like to introduce you to Rufus. I bought him a couple of weeks ago from my LFS. Sorry about the sad pics but I am waiting for a new roll of film to be developed. Hopefully it will have better pics on it.

Rufus1.jpg

This is the obligatory quick look at the camera just as you press the shutter photo.

Rufus4.jpg

He takes my number of boys up to four. I really need to get some girls for them. :lol:

Kat.

I wish I had some nice girls to go with him but none of the LFS's around here will import girls during winter for some strange reason that only makes sense to them. I would love to import a couple but i can't at the moment. My OH has put his foot down about importing just now. :lol: Oh well! I'll just have to wait.

Kat.

Nice Fish, Your LFS probably just saying that as an excuse to cover up that they only have males becuase they sell more and make the most profit. I hope that is not the case though and you find a good girl for him, he will have a whole new zest for life if he gets a girl lol. :cloud9:

All but one of my boys are multi's and I have to admit I love them. As soon as I saw him I couldn't say no, :(( and the fact that he's an absolute lunatic all the time was just icing on the cake for me.

I'm also hoping that they get some nice girls in but I will have to wait and see cause they arn't gonna get them in just for me.

Kat.

Archived