Introduction

tiani

Hi everyone. I found this forum while doing a Yahoo search about microworm cultures.

I currently keep Mollies, Dwarf Gouramis, Bristlenose Catfish, Neon Tetra, Bettas male and female, Pakistani Loaches and Murray Cod (babies), these are my partners and kept seperatley from my fish.

Apart from my fish I love reading. I don't have the time or energy for much else as I have two small boys, 8 months and 21 months.

I have a mix at the moment. One female white with orange and black markings I have had for over a year and her baby, she is orange and the back half of her is black. A male that is predominantly black with white spots, and a female white with black spots, she had babies 23 April, and a beautiful pure orange female. I really want some black lyre tail, but Dubbo is the closest place to get them, and we don't go there very often.

They are really easy to look after and they will follow you if you look like you are going to feed them, they even peck at me sometimes when I have my hands in the tank.

Archived