My New Girls...

Leela

Just thought I'd put up some pics of the new girls JL bought in for me.

Blue HM female, I love this girl. Bred by Rainnybetta

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pink/Red BF HM female, from Rainnybetta. This girl is so adorable!! She even has little white tips on her pectorals, and looks like a little puppy when she's swimming around. :cheer:

Posted Image

Lastly, BlackGreen Lace OHM female, from Chaba. I'll be breeding this girl to Kif very soon. She's still a bit stressed, and hasn't coloured up properly.

Posted Image

What does everyone think?

Cheers

L :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: They are all so very nice :cheer: The royal blue looks abit different to the one in the photo. This is the same one isn't it? Maybe as she settles down she will perk up abit more :) But she is so adorable! I can see the puppy in her :) What will you be breeding her to? Any photos of her potential suitors? The color of the second girl is nice :) Does she spread to HM? What are your plans for her? The blackgreen lace girl is so nice, very nice body shape. Can she actually reach OHM? or is she just that because her sibling is? The look of her finnage suggests rosetail...should produce some well branched babies with that boy that chewed his tail....

Yes its the same blue girl. She's not settled yet, although I don't think her colour will ever be the same as the original photo. She is a lovely blue in real life, but i'm not too fussed with her colour, its that awesome finnage I really adore. I have a melano and a steel to breed her with, I can't decide which one just yet. :cheer: The red pink girl I bought as a pet, I don't actually have breeding plans for her. Which is a shame, she's really quite nice. She's a definite HM. The green girl isn't related to my black green lace boy. And yes, she spreads to OHM. I hope the two of them make some lovely fry! Fingers crossed!

Good luck with them :cheer: You know I wonder what the blue girl would produce against the lace boy. She would go great with the melano too. any pics of the melano? Do you have any other green or metallic boys? About the lace girl and boy. I didn't know they weren't siblings :cheer: same breeder though? Are they metallic? :cheer:

Thanks all, I really love them all too.

Stefan - The green lace ones are both metallics, from different breeders. The boy is a Naiyana bred, the girl is from Chaba. I really hope their fry are nice, the boy has an amazing even caudal, and a stunning dorsal, and she's an OHM, so here's hoping! I do have a pic of the melano, he's a Bakerman boy I bought ages ago, a friend of mine was supposed to take him :cheer: but ended up moving overseas, so he will be a good match for the blue girl.

Here's a pic

Posted Image

He is very nice! I might be getting some Bakerman girls soon, I hope :yes: I am very interested in fry from your blue and melano pair :cheer: But it depends on how they turn out lol. Good luck with your pairings, I hope you are gifted with some very nice fry. And judging by the parents no doubt you will be :cheer:

Archived