Posting Images Too Hard

marc

I have some pics of my fish room to post and I tried navigating and signing up to photobucket. Four times !!! It seems i am having no success. It is a big loop of questions and fields to fill in and still no success. Am I dumb or what???? and do you guys use it when you post images. regards mark

Sorry Marc, are you saying you're having trouble creating a photobucket account at the photobucket site? I think most of us do use photobucket. Do they have a "help" section over there? Do you want one of us to put the photos on our own photobucket account so you can post them in the meantime? If you email them to adminATausaqua.net one of us will be happy to do so until you get photobucket sorted out.

Thanks for the attention guys.I,ll try signing up on the victorian gov,t web site (some sense of security at least ) If this fails I,ll grab the images and send them to Aus aqua admin. Can,t wait till I get over this hurdel and into some real fish chat..

yes it is Lilli ..what you see is the new bench I made before Xmas. I made it from sleepers and Marine ply .. Solid as a rock. it makes managing the fish so much easier.. It was designed in theory to make easier viewing and a better work space for me ..Top shelf can hod 3 buckets for ageing water and getting it to room tempreature.Shelf below has 4 x 6 ltr tanks for males and a betta barracks for the girls holds 4 fish in one.Next bench is waist height and holds 2 spawning tanks with the wide shelf here to work on as well .The red bucket between them hatches brine shrimp.The bottom shelf holds the reacent aquisition of 2 x 2 foot tanks which hold fry when they are 5 weeks old until jarring . the reason its neat and tidy is because you dont get to see the rest of the junk in the fish room because its out of photo shot. As you can see it manages 4 pairs and there offspring very nicely..

Archived