Hello all, I'm another newby ready to dive in

Phlebo

Hi everybody, as to my aquatic career, i got my first tank for the 8th birthday and ever since kept on having fish. Mostly Guppys :D I guess. But also some bigger species like diskus and angelfish, yet somehow I get drawn back to the smaller ones.
My first bettas were three females, who got along wonderfully, which, now some years later, I found out that isn't always given. After a Betta (but not aquarium) pause I re-scaped my 800 l aquarium, and felt need for new bettas. That's how I came to the sorority of marbles that I have now.
Well, and after a while the colors fascinated me enough to read everything about genetics I could find online, attemting to figure out what they might be.

For now I am not breeding bettas, but am already thinking about it for coming summer.

So, that's about it, for the beginning :)

Hi Phlebo!  Welcome to the forum.  A sorority of marbles would look amazing and a riot of colour.  It's funny how most of the betta people I know are also into guppies as well.  I like something a little more unusual when it comes to guppies and if I could get my head around the genetics, I would probably be trying to make my own colour/pattern varieties.