wild bettas

lodo

Hey razzi, just having a thought with wilds, would it be possible to set up a sub folder, and create our own info sheet for each species, which we can get input from everyone to collect information for breeding conditions and housing conditions?

I know it's part of the info the ibc want people to record when keeping wilds, so would be a good place for Australians to collaberate their information.

What I was thinking after looking through the old ibc smp website, have a sub folder for wilds, then inside the sub folder list each complex, and then inside each complex have the species. Hopefully that's not too many folders, but it means each species can have everyone's input, and experiences.

And everyone can add their experience and unlike a care sheet it will be like a care thread for each species. But I like the idea. It's definitely hard for newbies to find info and if each species had their own topic it would be much easier!

The only thing I ask is you make sure you spell the names right! It frustrates me seeing misspelt names in an information section... The 'Betta' should have a capital letter at the start but the following word should all be lower case, no capitals. I.e macrostoma not Macrostoma.

Just one of my pet hates :P

• Like 1