Yoyo Loaches - goin' pale.

Maybe you just have a couple of sooks lol. My yoyo's are little terrors, they are afraid of nothing. The small ones will chase the big ones as much as the big ones chase them and they cannot be scared off by the elephant nose (who thinks he is the boss of the tank) Ive seen a yoyo jump on the ENs nose while its in the gravel and the EN soon backs off. The rainbow fish tried to welcome the yoyos as babies when I added them to the tank but the tables were soon turned there too. (I did have 4 yoyos to 2 rainbows at the time so the 2:1 probably helped them then)They are great fish to watch, they are the most active by far in my tank. I just wish they would swim alittle more calmly than they do at times. My ones seem to be like kids on red cordial most of the time.

Yeah I think Yan and Ness could be right although I don't know why both of them would be like that. One of them seemed to be chasing the other one. The third yoyo was normal.

I have a gazillion bristlenose babies and everything else in the tank, betta, corys, danios, otos, kuhlis, etc.

Edited by SiameseFightingFist