HI! IM NEW!

laitaktak911

Hi everyone!

Im new to here and also new to Melbourne!

Im an international student in UNI.

I had been keeping betta for many years, mostly HMPK.

I had pictures of them, how could I upload here?

And Im now looking for a male HMPK!

Anyone got one for sale?

My betta:

My link

Thanks and cheers!

Edited by LaiTC

Welcome to the forum, great to have you here - and great that you're getting back into Bettas! :D

Most host our photos on Photobucket.com, copy the direct link and paste it into the little photo icon that looks like a tree in the toolbar.

Remember to ask any questions that may arise, and the search bar at the top right hand corner is extremely useful - I use it all the time. :)

Hello - welcome to Australia and welcome to our forum.

There are a few fish available at the moment in Melbourne - this is a good link to start with: http://www.victoriabetta.com/for-sale.html

Actually there is a Meeting where guests are welcome, we talk about all things Betta - and it is happening on March 20th at Clifton Hill - this is about 4 train stops from Flinders Street.

Looking forward to seeing some photos and sharing what you know about breeding these fish!

-Ness

welcome to Australia and the forums.

What will you be studying in Australia?

Thanks!

I'm studying in Monash! :)

Welcome to the forum, great to have you here - and great that you're getting back into Bettas! :D

Most host our photos on Photobucket.com, copy the direct link and paste it into the little photo icon that looks like a tree in the toolbar.

Remember to ask any questions that may arise, and the search bar at the top right hand corner is extremely useful - I use it all the time. :)

Thanks! I had just upload some pictures! The link is on my very first post!

Cheers! :)

Hello - welcome to Australia and welcome to our forum.

There are a few fish available at the moment in Melbourne - this is a good link to start with: http://www.victoriabetta.com/for-sale.html

Actually there is a Meeting where guests are welcome, we talk about all things Betta - and it is happening on March 20th at Clifton Hill - this is about 4 train stops from Flinders Street.

Looking forward to seeing some photos and sharing what you know about breeding these fish!

-Ness

Thank you! I had looked thought that website, but there's not much choose from!

I will try to attend the meeting, but I've got something to do at the same time...

Will they sell or auction betta there? what time will it actually start?

I've just uploaded pictures of my betta, check out the link on the very first post!

Cheers!

Hey - WOW your fish are beautiful.

Now that you have a photo bucket account - go to the picture you want to include in the forum thread (like I have below)

Hover over the picture in the album, and see where it says Direct Link....

Click on that once.

Then come to the forum (here) and click on the [iNSERT IMAGE] icon just above where you type (near the biggrin.gif emoticon) and paste in the link

2.jpg

So tell us about these fish - did you breed them? Where did they come from?

-Ness

Hey - WOW your fish are beautiful.

Now that you have a photo bucket account - go to the picture you want to include in the forum thread (like I have below)

Hover over the picture in the album, and see where it says Direct Link....

Click on that once.

Then come to the forum (here) and click on the [iNSERT IMAGE] icon just above where you type (near the biggrin.gif emoticon) and paste in the link

2.jpg

So tell us about these fish - did you breed them? Where did they come from?

-Ness

Thank you!

I bought them in my hometown, around AU$10-15 each!(Its much cheaper than here!!!!LOL)

Before I came here, two of my betta had successfully breed!

Here is the girl

3.jpg

And here is the boy,

2.jpg

My dad is doing a good job to take care all of their babies.....

we had around 150 fry now, and it's all 2months old.

I will try to put up some pictures later!

Cheers!