Question About Betta Barracks

Sarah

Reverse the flow so water goes from filter into left front compartment then passes through each one then into back sump. The filter will pull water through media to other end of the sump.

This make sense? I have seen a six foot one with same design. :-)

That makes perfect sense! Thankyou very much, Paul! :)

Will mean that one betta would have the intake in his bit... can always either not put a guy there, or stick a bit of stocking over it just to make sure his pretty fins don't get caught. Would the flow be too strong for a betta?

HOB on the left will mean water will still flow clockwise. I still feel that you won't get good water flow through filter media placed in the back. To reverse the flow as Paul suggested you put a small pump in the back which pumps water into the first compartment which is where you put the filter media. Not pretty though having the filter media visible.

personally.... I'd pull the end off of it and trim the centre divider's length by about 5 or 10mm and then put the end back in.... stuff some matrix or something behind that gap and let the water flow.... shouldn't be too hard to with a decent cutter and running pliers....