HB guppy fry...

argylebetta

I'll take some shots when they are a bit older so you can have your pick of them Callatya, when they are showing more colour and can travel. I have a really jet black female too but she has not given birth in the eight weeks I've had her. Thanks Serkan, but I think I'll have to get either another camera or re read the instructions a bit better on the fuji finepix I have because I reckon the sharpness could be better in macro with the shots I'm taking. It's probably just me though and not the camera. What type of guppies do you breed ??.

Oops sorry I missed your question ;) I currently breed half blacks (similar to yours) neon blue Tux moskow black green snakeskin redtailed king cobra I got too many tanks of guppies if you ask me :goodo: I pretty much line breed them all; ie. pick the best male and female (or two males and two females) and sell the rest of the fish at about 5 months of age. The shops love them as they are larger then what they get from the wholesalers generally. I am working on the half blacks trying to get one line to be full black.

Archived