Who's A Lucky Girl

GoldenGirl13

Oh I should never ever ever be allowed to go to LFS alone (well so says the husband type person anyway :blush: ) I have a snail plague is my excuse, not that I need an excuse. I am currently watching 3 little YoYos doing daft things in my QT :bighug: I love them to bits and the best part is, compared to clowns which I adore but keep losing :(( they are tough as old boots! Well... not as susceptible to Ich anyway. Fingers crossed for a clear 4 weeks and they can go play with the big kids :cheer: Jo

lol.... loaches aren't just fish ... they're an important accessory for the ecological development of your tank!!!! ahh what the hell... forget the excuses just enjoy them :)

As long as it doesn't get to the stage where you're only allowed to visit the LFS under close supervision you'll be fine :)

@ fishbites - yep and YoYos are people too :bighug:

@ briztoon - GOD FORBID! You should see the motley crews at my locals!! :lol:

These guys so far seem really happy. No signs of stress at all which I found to be quite amazing. They went into the QT and it was like "Yahoo! Lets check this out. We can bubble-surf, there's stuff to explore, hey look at me... I can do headstands on the airstone!!" :lol: These guys are bigger clowns than the clowns I've had. Jo