USB Tropical Fish Tank?

kandeecane

At a unit price of $121 everyone will be buying them!!! The tank is a bit narrow but at 1.3litres capacity isn't that much smaller than beanie boxes and it does have a feeding reminder and a heater!

Imagine jarring all your fry in them! feeding alarms going off all the time and at only $121 per fish.... you'd have to be crazy... or rich and crazy!

Am I the only one that thinks this is kind of good idea? Yeah the tank is a bit small.. but seriously, I'd much rather see bettas in offices in something with a heater, filter and light rather than those horrid vase/bowl things with a really narrow opening where they are just left to rot :(. Part of my job requires that I visit alot of offices around SA and I see some pretty sad looking neglected fish.. they'd be much better off in something like this (shame it's not a touch bigger though!).

You are right Wayne. If people want to spend a lot of money for a little tank then why not get that one?

For $100 though, I could get a 33L tank, heater, sponge filter, air pump and a few little things I may need like air-line tubing! Still..

I cannot believe the things people make! Also adding electronics to water? That can also be a bad idea. I'm not even going to start with the awful things, as you all know what they are anyways.

I know, when I told my mum about this months ago, I also said heaters.. but plugging cameras into tanks? They aren't usually waterproof. But you are right there Wayne.

I wonder who thought of the R2D2 tank... a HUGE Star Wars fan, and fish guy. ;)