BF CT?

Sarah

OK, I'm currently not looking to buy a Betta (just purchased a few), but suddenly had the urge to see if anyone has butterfly CT.

I know there must be some out there, somewhere, but haven't seen one before. I would LOVE to see any photo's you may have of BF CT.

:anyone:

OK, I'm currently not looking to buy a Betta (just purchased a few), but suddenly had the urge to see if anyone has butterfly CT.

I know there must be some out there, somewhere, but haven't seen one before. I would LOVE to see any photo's you may have of BF CT.

:anyone:

Go to AquaBid and look under the tab for closed auctions. Choose "All" and "Freshwater-Anabantoid-Bettas-Crowntail" from the drop down menus and click submit ... be warned, it could be dangerous! :drool:

Bec

Edited by Bec

Cool. I'll try the AquaBid, although I know I really shouldn't.... :P

I do think that the BF would be more.. um, noticeable on HM. I do think it would be pretty. I love Bf, if I must choose, they will be at the top of the list of my favourite pattern. :D:wub:

Here is one! http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/closed.cgi?view_closed_item&fwbettasct1278087969

Although, I must now leave this wonderful site before I can get my hands on more Betta's :P