Did I fall into a time vortex?

Just noticed that either I or the forum is in a different time zone. Who's clock are we using... and did I lose an hour somewhere... I get confused with daylight savings and I don't know which zone is considered standard time.

Weirdest thing is that my clock says 5:34pm, my work pager says 4:34pm and ausaqua says it's 6:30something... huh???? :blink:

Yep. You're a Time Lord now. Didn't you get the memo? You can fix it by going to 'My Settings'. Uncheck DST correction and you'll probably see that 'DST currently in effect' is checked. Save changes and it should show the correct time under the Time Zone field. If not, give us a hoy.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys

Daylight Savings is now in effect here and there in Australia. If so, you can fix your time zone settings by going to 'My Settings'. Check 'DST currently in effect'. Save changes and it should now show the correct time under the Time Zone field.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I don't have the ability to change it for you. Apparently on this Board the power to control time is left entirely in the hands of the user. If you go into My Settings (well your settings actually) and uncheck 'DST correction' and uncheck 'DST currently in effect', that should work.