View New Post Button

Hi, just a little disoriented with the new forum upgrade... figured out that most things are where I left them, but I can't find the "view new post button". If it is supposed to be where I left it, then there's a drop down menu under my profile pic that doesn't close and is covering it up. Advice?

Hi Paul

We'll all be disoriented for a while. We had to undertake an upgrade of the forum and lost all our customisations. I would ask that folk be patient while we rebuild our customisations. The important thing is that the forum software is up to date, which protects all the information here.

Unfortunately I can't answer your question as I have just woken up this morning to the new format myself.

Woah! I requested the upgrade last night. Wasn't expecting them to do it straight away. OK then... That box that's open underneath your username at the top right. I think that's supposed to only appear when you hover over that area. I'll report it to the software support guys. And yes, it's hiding the view new posts link. I noticed in the topic listing that there was a new posts list box on the right, though. So it should be still possible to find the latest posts.