Is there a way I can search for my own old posts?

Guest delerious

Guest delerious

At the top right hand side of the screen it has a "view my posts" button thingy :P but when I click on it it seems to just reload the same page I'm on. I was wanting to access some info in a thread I started some time ago but can't remember which section I posted it in and can't work out another way of finding it....

Its probably really obvious knowing me and technology lol please excuse if it is!

Advice much appreciated *lol*

cheers

In the top left hand side of the screen where it says "logged in as"... click on your user name (ie delerious) and that will take you to your profile. The topics tab will give a list of the recent topics (unfortunately not all topics) that you have started. (posts tab will show recent replys you have made in other people's topics). If this doesn't work try using the search key at the bottom of the forum page... don't know if you can search for your name but give it a go. Might need to search for a key word in the topic you started. You may need to go through each subject heading/category to do this though (ie "spawn talk", or "fishy showroom" etc)

You can also click on your name above where your avatar would be and there is a drop down box that appears. At the bottom of this there is a 'Show members posts' option. If you click that it will display all of the posts made by a member